Land-based salmon farming: Is it the next big thing or a pipe dream?
The latest IntraFish Business Intelligence report, “Land-Based Salmon Farming: A Guide for Investors and Industry," offers a comprehensive overview of the revolution in land-based salmon farming.
The report explores the fundamental aspects of land-based farming, including recirculating aquaculture system (RAS) technology, capital and production costs, financing options and a focus on pioneering land-based salmon companies.
This report includes:
- Comprehensive overview of the RAS technology behind land-based operations
- Detailed profiles of dozens of land-based companies and RAS suppliers
- In-depth look at the sector's development in Asia, China and the United States
- Exclusive interviews with investors
- 21-article collection of the most recent and insightful IntraFish articles on the sector.
Click here to find out more about our full report (priced at USD1700)
Online purchase is for a single-user report. If interested in purchasing a corporate licence for multiple users or have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
*Terms and conditions apply. Report price is for a single user. VAT/ Tax may apply to local currencies. IntraFish subscribers enjoy special prices on reports. Please click here to purchase a multiple licence report.